February 24, 2012

Library books up first...

Ok, I just shared that crazy long list but I have to admit these are getting read first.  I am about halfway through this one... 

 it is getting finished this weekend, I hope.  I am really loving this story!

and then, I am the first to have this one from the library and it is due back on March 5th so I will have to plug away at it as soon as the first one is done. 


You guys have a great weekend... we are doing scouts and church and busy-ness abounds.  Please, also be praying for my BIL... his father could die at any moment from cancer.  He is with his father and mother right now.  This has been the hardest week of his life I suspect.  Just lift his family up, please.  

See you Monday... maybe! ;)

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin